Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Consider Me Inspired // In Lots of Different Ways

I've found lots of good sites and blogs out there lately and I wanted to share them with you. They have blown me away and provided lots of good reading and encouragement. As a result I've been...


Inspired to get my camera out of my camera bag and use it more often! Life is flying by way too fast not to! I love the list at the bottom of the blog where it gives some fun ideas for snapshots to take with your kids! It's so hard to remember to step out from behind the camera and actually get in the picture with your kids, but I think it's important to do so. It's important to get pictures with your kids and not just be their paparazzi :)


Inspired to get the many, many pictures I have taken of our family off of my computer and into an album. Whether it's a plain ol' photo album, a digital scrapbook or a traditional scrapbook - I don't care! I just want my kids and family to be able to see our journey in a more physical and tangible way vs. just scrolling through pictures on a computer. The link above to the digital scrapbooks is great! They are right on Shutterfly and they are so cute and very easy to use. What I love most is how I can work on the book little by little, just here and there and it saves my work as I go! Perfect for busy Mommas!!!


Inspired to sit down and really, really think about how I am spending my time with my kids. And if you read that blog and like it, and need some good ideas for spending quality time with your kids, there is a good list of ideas here.


Inspired to support a good cause.


And finally, a little motherhood inspiration from a good quote I heard while I was watching Gilmore Girls :)


"My mother never gave me any idea that I couldn't do whatever I wanted to do or be whoever I wanted to be. She filled our house with love and fun and books and music, unfailing in her efforts to give me role models...as she guided me through these 18 years I don't think she ever realized that the person I most wanted to be was her" - Rory Gilmore

No comments:

Post a Comment